Saturday, July 7, 2012

Reading Hunger Games and Referencing Bad Actresses

Finished reading the first book of the Hunger Games triology (yes, triology, because f*ck you, reader.)  today. It was a decent enough read, but not that impressive. I will say that the movie was quite faithful to the written work in all fairness. I will have to finish the entire series before I make any final judgments, though, and if all goes well, that should be soon enough.

As for the movie, Jennifer Lawrence can actually make facial expressions, so guess who she beats in that regard. ;) 


Also, look at my new bookmark! It's a present from someone who recently went to Vietnam. You can't really see it but it's made out of strips of bamboo. Neat, because it gives me something of use if ever I encounter a rabid panda somewhere in Manila. #crazy #stopusinghashtagsthisisnottwitter


No comments:

Post a Comment